China Study Visa for Pakistani Students
China Study Visa for Pakistani Students Documents and Requirements for Chinese Visa Application and Fee Detail given below.
1. Original passport with a validity of more than 6 months and minimum 2 blank visa pages, and photocopies of the first 2 pages (personal information) of your passport and recent Chinese visas if any;
2. One fully completed Visa Application Form (Form V2011A) in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant’s recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm). If you are applying to work or study in China, or if someone else travelling with you shares the same passport, or if you are applying for a visa in a country or territory other than the country of your current nationality, you also should fill out the Supplementary Visa Application Form (Form V2011B)
3. If it is your first time to visit China, you should provide your local police character/clearance certificate.
4. Generally applicants should appear in person with required documents, and may answer questions from the visa officer.
Additional Requirements for Different Types of China Visa:
Visa for business or attending conference (F visa)
1.Original invitation or confirmation letter (used to be called Visa Notice) from an authorized government organization like the local foreign affairs office in China;
2. Invitation letter from your inviting Chinese organization;
3. A recommendation letter from your local Chamber of Commerce & Industry or your company Registration Certificate (photocopy);
4. A supporting letter from your organization;
5. Your tax certificate (photocopy);
6. Your bank statement (personal or company).
Visa for family/relative visit or tourism (L visa)
1. Your bank statement and round-trip tickets;
2. Invitation letter from your direct relative to visit;
3. Marriage certificate or relationship documents (original and photocopy attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad);
4. Inviter’s photocopy of identity documents such as passport, identity card or residence booklet, etc.
For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are encouraged to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.
Visa for Employment (Z visa)
1. Original invitation or confirmation letter (used to be called Visa Notice) from an authorized government organization like the local foreign affairs office in China;
2. Registration Certificate of Foreign Enterprises Permanent Office in China/Alien Employment License of the P. R. China/Working Permit by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, China;
3. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan
4. Employment Contract
5. Your Employer’s Company Registration Certificate in China (copy)
Foreign technicians engaged in offshore petroleum operations can apply for Z visa with a Letter of Invitation for Foreigners Engaged in Offshore Petroleum Operations in China.
Visa for Study (X visa)
1. Student Visa Application for Study in China (JW 201 or JW 202 Form, original and photocopy);
2. Admission Letter from your perspective college/university/institution
3. Secondary School Certificate Examination Marks (original and copy)
4. Physical Examination Record for Foreignerattested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan
Visa for Transit (G visa)
1. A valid visa of the third country (original and photocopy);
2. Your confirmed through ticket to the third country via China (original and photocopy).
Fees for Applying Chinese Visa
The embassy only accepts cash in Pakistani Rupees. Other foreign currency, cheque or money order is unaccepted.
Pakistanis are exempted from any Chinese visa fees.
Citizens of USA and other countries with ordinary passport are charged as following:
|Entry Numbers of Visa||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single||Rs. 10,400||Rs. 2,000|
|Double||Rs. 10,400||Rs. 3,000|
|Multiple Valid for 6 Months||Rs. 10,400||Rs. 4,000|
|Multiple Valid for 12 Months||Rs. 10,400||Rs. 5,000|
|Group Visa||Rs. 8,000 per capita||Rs. 1,600 per capita|
Visa applicants can collect their visa on the fourth day counted from the day of application. Extra an amount of money will be charged if they are eager to pick it up earlier.
|Pick-Up on the Same Day of Application||Rs. 2,000|
|Pick-Up on the 2nd or 3rd Day of Application||Rs. 1,400|
Ambassador: Mr. Liu Jian
Address: Ramna 4, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, Pakistan
0315-6060000 (duty mobile phone)
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, 14:30-16:30, Monday – Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Except Sind Province & Baluchistan Province in Pakistan
Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China in Karachi
Consul General: Mr. Chen Shanmin
Address: Plot No. ST.20, Block 4, Clifton Karachi, Pakistan
Office Hours: 09:00-12:30, 15:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
24-hour Mobile Phone: +92-0300-8286374, 8293662 (for Consular Protection)
Applications Time: 09:00-12:00, Monday, Wednesday, Friday (except holidays)
Inquiry Time: 09:00-12:00, 15:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Sind Province, Baluchistan Province.
study in china for pakistani students, china study visa for pakistani students, Jobs in china for pakistani, china visa for pakistani students, china student visa requirements for pakistani, student visa for china from pakistan, jobs in china for pakistani students, jobs in China for pakistani 2016, Study visa for China from Pakistan, china visa fee for pakistan 2016, china free visa for pakistani, china study visa requirements pakistan, jobs in china for pakistani students 2016, china student visa for pakistani, where to get your medical check up in pakistan for applying visa for china, china study visa price, work in china for pakistan, study in china from pakistan, china student visa fees for pakistan, cost of china study visa for pakistan, online apply for student visa in china, how to go in china form pakistan for students, how to go to china free from pakistan, pakistan China student fee, mobile number of china embassy in pakistan