How to Activate 3G on Telenor Network
How to Activate 3G on Telenor Network : Telenor Offer free 3G trail in all major cities in Pakistan Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad & Rawalpindi and if you are using telenor sim you can avail 3G service free of cost. Other Cities of Pakistan telenor announce soon free service 3G.
How To Use Free 3G Trial Internet On Telenor Pakistan Sim
Its very simple to check 3G coverage in your area just dial *7799#
- Go to Settings
- Click “More”
- Now click on “Mobile Networks”
- Now on next screen, click on “Network Mode”
- Here you will have to select “WCDMA (preferred) / GSM. This will enable your handset to search for 3G networks as well.
- Now go back to “Mobile Network” screen and click on “Service Providers”
- Now your phone will search for all available networks (both 2G and 3G) at your location.
- Once your phone is connected with 3G network, you can go to Settings->About Phone->Status to see “Mobile Network Type”, which in my case was HSPA.
Telenor Offer Following Service on 3g
- Uninterrupted Video Calling
- Seamless Video Streaming
- Non-Stop Music Downloads
- Amazing Social Networking and Browsing